Sunday, January 25, 2009

Cool Blogs

Here are some blogs I found interesting for a variety of reasons...

Alika-Vitrofusion
http://alikavitro.blogspot.com/
Although this blog is in Spanish or something along those lines I got the idea that this person makes their own jewelry which looked like some sort of glass work. I liked it a lot since I'm into different types of glass art, very cool.

Rhode Island Web Log
http://www.quahogs.blogspot.com/
This blog was all about Rhode Island and things that are going on in the area. Since you can basically drive the length of the state in about an hour and half this blog pretty much takes cares of things going on in the entire state.

Poems Wonder
http://poemswonder.blogspot.com/
This blog had poems and snippets from all different poems by different writers. I enjoy things like this since I love to write, especially poetry.

"My personal hobbies are reading, listening to music, and silence"- Dame Edith Sitwell

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed the "Poems Wonder" Blog that you mentioned. I am terrible at writing poetry, but i do like reading it! I found the ones by Edgar Allan Poe to be really good. Any personal favorites?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here. I had a few poems published my senior year in high school, but I haven't written in over a year and I'm hoping going abroad rekindles that spark. My favorite poet is e.e. cummings. I love puzzles and his poetry is full of them. I think we should bounce some ideas off each other and write while we're over there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loveed the blog about Rhode Island because I live there! There seems like there would always be somehthing to do, but when it comes down to it there's not much. We are pampered here with the state being so small, but 45 minutes to drive somewhere is a really long time to me just to go somewhere for a couple hours. I like it here though because you can be in the city then in 40 mins be at the beach! :)

    ReplyDelete